Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://bripin.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Bripin’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Bripin’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Bripin at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
1. The materials on Bripin’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Bripin makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
2. Further, Bripin does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Bripin or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Bripin’s website, even if Bripin or an authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Bripin’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Bripin does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Bripin may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Bripin does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Bripin has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Bripin of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Bripin may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Mexico and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
9. Changes to terms of service
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page. Bripin reserves the right, at his sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to this website. It is your responsibility to check this website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to this website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
10. Contact information
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to me at [email protected].